2 bunches of kale finely chopped, stems and ribs removed
1 cup chopped red cabbage
½ cup chopped carrots
½ cup cooked beets, chopped
(Any other vegetables you want to add)
Flax seed oil
1. Slice the beets and steam them in a vegetable steamer until they are cooked.
2. Chop the beets.
3. Chop all the other ingredients and combine in a bowl.
4. Drizzle flax seed over the veggies and toss.
5. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast and toss again.
* Basis for recipe used for Hui Malama O Ke Kai
Recipe contributed by Pualani Ramos.